Saturday 8 August 2015

Review | Seventeen Lip Crayon

Hi everyone!
I'm a complete sucker for a good lip crayon. I find them generally easier to apply than a lipstick, and they're usually pretty moisturising. This one is from Seventeen. I'd never tried any of their products before, so I kind of bought it on impulse. Not good for my diminishing bank balance, although it was a great price!
I love a classic red lip look, and this is a pretty solid choice. It has a very moisturising formula, and there's a hint of glitter in there, which is always a good thing! It isn't an especially bold red colour, slightly coral in fact, but it's quite buildable, so it can create a variety of looks. Dab a tiny bit on for just a hint of colour if you prefer a very natural look, or layer it up to create a powerful, bright red. I think this product would look amazing with a very minimal eye look, maybe a winged eyeliner and a few layers of mascara.
Overall, I think this is a great product. It's a gorgeous colour and I love the formula. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a shinier red lip. It's also an insane bargain! Nice one Seventeen!
SEVENTEEN Lip Crayon: The Coral of the Story - £2.00 
What is your favourite lip product?
Yasmin x


No comments:

Post a Comment