Monday 3 August 2015

Review | Bourjois So Laque & 2True Nail Care

I don't know if anyone knows, but I am a HUGE nail polish enthusiast. I absolutely love them. I've only recently discovered this, so I have a rather minuscule collection. However, I do have a favourite.
 These two are a killer combination. 2True Base coat and Ridgefiller underneath, and then Bourjois So Laque over the top. Beautiful.

 I always make sure to use a base coat, as this evens out the surface of the nail and improves the wear of the polish. If you're using this particular one, make sure to allow it to dry completely before applying nail polish because if its still a bit wet, you'll have a big mess all over your nails! (trust me, this happened the other day)
  2True Nail Care: Base coat & Ridgefiller - £2.29
 Bourjois So Laque is brilliant. It's pretty fast drying and has quite a high shine on it. One the bottle it says it can last up to 7 days, but I find it usually lasts around 10-12, which is a bonus! The one I have is a gorgeous nudey-pink colour that pretty much goes with everything. Thumbs up from me! Its quite pricey, but definitely worth it!
  Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine in Beige Glamour - £5.99

What nail polishes do you like? I want to know!
Yasmin x

1 comment:

  1. I used to have some pink pearly nail varnish that was given to me as a present when I was about 15/16, I always liked the way it looked on my toe nails when my feet were brown from running around in the Emsworth sun! Other than that I used to use mum's as she had expensive ones!

    ReplyDelete