Friday 14 August 2015

Eyeshadow Experimenting!

Hi everyone!
 So yesterday evening I suddenly got the urge to brush up on my eyeshadow skills. I only recently started using it, so I'm not brilliant, but I really enjoyed trying some new things!

They're both very different looks, perhaps one for the day time and one for the evening? The photo quality isn't so great, which I apologise for!
On the right eye, I started off with a goldy-bronze shimmery colour and brushed it all over my lid. I then packed on a gold shadow close to the inner corner area and blended the two together. In the crease I put a bit of bronzer, just to define the lid a little.
For the left eye, I started off with quote a dark purpley colour all over my eyelid, blending it out a little. I put a lighter purple shimmer (slightly silver) into the inner third of the eyelid, just to brighten it a little. Again, just to add a bit more depth I brushed some black eyeshadow into the outer corner and crease and blended!
The products I used are as follows:
- Right Eye:
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 - £4
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint (Shade 005 Golden Bronze) - £4.79
SEVENTEEN Define & Conquer Contour Kit - £5.99
- Left Eye:
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 - £4
- Mascara
Rimmel Scandaleyes Volume Flash Mascara - £6.99

I'm just an eyeshadow beginner, so if you have any good recommendations, please let me know!
Yasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment