Sunday 19 July 2015

OOTD | Eid Monochrome

Hi everyone!
So as you might have known, it was Eid over this weekend, which means new clothes! I absolutely adore shopping, but I had to stop myself from buying everything I saw. I wanted clothes that looked quite stylish, but you can dress them down. Plus comfort was a necessity! Without further ado, here's where I got each piece, starting from the top!

Sunglasses: New Look - £5.99
Scarf: The Islamic Establishment - £2.50
Striped Crop Top: Topshop - £10 (on sale)
Vest Cardigan: Primark - £8
Bag: New Look - £15
Jeans: New Look - £22.99
Ankle Boots: New Look - £22 (on sale)
Nails: Primark - £1

You might be able to see that New Look is one of my favourite shops! I find it has a brilliant variety of styles, and a good amount of clothing sizes. Do leave a comment!
Yasmin x

2 comments:

  1. the garden looks like it belongs to somebody else, the reality is different! You look very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like I got the right angle then! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete