Wednesday 15 July 2015

Favourites | Jewellery



I'm not really a person for wearing a lot of jewellery, so when I do wear any its usually stuff that I really love. I have a few pieces here that are definitely my favourites at the moment.
The bracelet at the top was given to me by my eldest sister when she came to visit a few years back. Its vintage and such a lovely piece. The detailing on it is incredible and I find it really works with more simple outfits.
The adorable owl ring to the left was also a gift, from one of my other sisters. I'm not sure where its from, but it has definitely been well worn! It's quite a big ring, so it doesn't really need other chunky jewellery to go with it.
The paper airplane necklace is definitely my favourite necklace. I saw it in Taylor Swift's Style music video and thought it was such a cool piece, so I decided I had to buy it! Obviously it's just a cheap knock-off version, but it works! I bought it off eBay for £0.99.
The ear cuff is, for me, quite a different choice. Normally I wouldn't have bought it, as I'm much more of a stud person myself, but I thought why not? Looking at it now, I would prefer it if the backing was silver rather than gold, but the leaf shaped gems are really beautiful! I bought this from New Look for £2.99.
What are your jewellery staples?
Yasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment